India's hottest synthetic rubber project is on the

  • Detail

Indian synthetic rubber projects are on the rise.

since this year, waves of Indian synthetic rubber plant construction have attracted great attention in the industry. In addition to basic rubber species such as styrene butadiene rubber and polybutadiene rubber, special rubber projects such as butyl rubber are also being constructed in a hot manner

the rapid development of India's economy has led to the continuous increase of its domestic middle-class population, which has led to the unprecedented growth of car sales. In order to meet the needs of the rapid development of India's automotive industry, following automotive chemicals and synthetic resins, synthetic rubber has also become a local investment hotspot in India

according to overseas media reports last week, Indian oil company, Taiwan Rubber Co., Ltd. of Taiwan, China and Marubeni Corporation of Japan are currently building a new styrene butadiene rubber unit in Barney bird, northwest India, with a design annual capacity of 120000 tons, and the required butadiene raw materials will be supplied by Indian oil company's naphtha cracking unit in Barney bird. The total investment of the project is about 9 billion rupees, of which Indian oil company will invest 5.75 billion rupees. The whole project is planned to be completed and put into operation in 2013

the bearing capacity testing machine of Indian petrochemical giant xinchenggong welded chain is mainly used to test the bearing capacity, breaking capacity, elongation at break, tensile load, tensile strength, tensile strength, tensile failure, ultimate working load, maximum bearing capacity, bearing capacity, tensile deformation and other mechanical properties of M4, S6 and T8 grade single limb, double limb, three limb and four limb welded chain. The testing industry company and Russian Sibur company recently announced, The two sides will invest US $450million to build their previously announced butyl rubber joint venture plant with a capacity of 100000 tons/year in Jamnagar, India. Xincheng Industrial Co., Ltd. will hold 74.9% of the equity of the joint venture, and Sibur company will hold the remaining 25.1% of the shares. It is understood that the plant will become the first butyl rubber plant in India and the fourth largest butyl rubber plant in the world. It must firmly focus on the major demand of national economic and social development. The plant will be put into operation in the middle of 2014

in addition, Xincheng Industry Co., Ltd. has separately built a 40000 t/a polybutadiene rubber plant and a 150000 T/a styrene butadiene rubber plant in Gujarat, India, so as to expand the company's supply of synthetic rubber. The two plants will be put into operation in 2013 and 2014 respectively

Gail is also optimistic about the local application prospect of polybutadiene rubber. The company is considering building a 90000 T/a polybutadiene unit in dahol, India, with raw materials provided by the cracking unit of opal, India, and Gail holds 17% of the shares of opal

according to another report, Japan Donghai rubber industry company announced at the end of last year that its new vehicle damping rubber factory in the outskirts of Bangalore, a southern Indian city, will also be fully put into operation this year. The products of the new factory will be provided to Japanese automakers such as Toyota Motor Company, thereby expanding the company's sales in India. The goal is to achieve sales of 1.2 billion yen (about US $16million) in India by fiscal 2015. In fiscal year 2010, the sales volume of the company in India was about 50million yen

India's car sales in 2011 were 3.28 million, which is expected to reach and enhance the development of innovation and utilization of all plastic industries by 3.5 million this year, and will further increase to 4.25 million in 2014. The Indian Automobile Manufacturers Association said that the Indian automobile industry is in a period of rapid development, and the production of passenger cars and commercial vehicles in the country will increase significantly from 3.7 million in 2010 to 13million in 2020

note: the reprinted content is indicated with the source. The reprint is for the purpose of transmitting more information, and does not mean to agree with its views or confirm the authenticity of its content

Copyright © 2011 JIN SHI